Tulamben shore diving, 2-2,5 hours by road to get to Tulamben, 1 dive, lunch, second dive (shower facility available) OR
Padang Bai boat ride by local jukung, 40-60 minute drive to Padang Bai, Dives sites are a short boat ride away (not more than 15 minutes), 2 dives from the boat and then lunch (shower facilities are available)
Nusa Penida, diving by speedboat, 10-minute bus drive to the pier, 45-minute boat ride to the first dive site, 2 dives-lunch- 3rd dive
-Kuta/Seminyak Pick up time 7am
-Sanur hotel Pick up time 7.30/45am
-Return time est. 5-6pm for Tulamben and Nusa Penida, est. 3pm for Padang Bai
Area: Tulamben or Padang Bai and Nusa Penida
For Nusa Penida generally we say: AOW 20 dives or OW 30 dives minimum required, for less experienced divers a private guide may be needed depending on amount of dives and last time dived. Please do ask us and we will be happy to advise.
No special requirements for Padang Bai and Tulamben, suitable for all level of divers.
The water temperatures around the Bali coastal sides (Tulamben, Amed, Padang Bai) are warm, 26-30 degrees. But both Nusa Penida and Padang Bai can also experience cold currents from June till October. We will provide extra layers or thicker wetsuits for those who need it.
15-30 meter depending on the circumstances of the day
• Transfer from/to hotel (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua areas)
• Lunch, snacks & fruits, bottled water & soft drinks
• Full set of rental equipment, tanks/weights, dive guide
• Safety kit incl.Nautilus Lifeline and dive computer
1. We are a water refill station so please refill your water bottles and drink plenty of water
2. Not included but available for sale: Reef Safe sunscreen lotion, a wide range of snorkel and dive equipment