Tulamben shore diving, 2-2,5 hours by road to get to Tulamben, 1 dive, lunch, second dive (shower facility available)
Padang Bai boat ride by local jukung, 40-60 minute drive to Padang Bai, Dives sites are a short boat ride away (not more than 15 minutes), 2 dives from the boat and then lunch (shower facilities are available)
Nusa Penida, diving by speedboat, 10-minute bus drive to the pier, 45-minute boat ride to the first dive site, 2 dives-lunch- 3rd dive
-Kuta/Seminyak Pick up time 7am
-Sanur hotel Pick up time 7.30/45am
-Return time est. 5-6pm Padang Bai est. 3pm
Visibility Tulamben between 10-25 m, Padang Bai and Nusa Penida overall 20m plus, but it can vary from anything between 15-25 meters depending on the circumstances on the day.
The water temperatures around the Bali coastal sides are generally quite warm, 26-30 degrees. Padang Bai and Nusa Penida can also experience cold currents from June till October. We will provide extra layers or thicker wetsuits for those who need it.
Experience levels and dive courses
Tulamben and Padang Bai are great for all level of divers and PADI Courses. For Nusa Penida, generally we say: AOW 20 dives or OW 30 dives minimum required, for less experienced divers a private guide may be needed depending on amount of dives and last time dived. Nusa Penida can be a challenging area to dive, we are happy to give further advise.
• Transfer from/to hotel (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua areas)
• Lunch, snacks & fruits, bottled water & soft drinks
• Full set of rental equipment, tanks/weights, dive guide
• Safety kit incl.Nautilus Lifeline and dive computer
1. We are a water refill station so please refill your water bottles and drink plenty of water
2. Not included but available for sale: Reef Safe sunscreen lotion, a wide range of snorkel and dive equipment