Padang Bai, Blue Lagoon is a snorkellers paradise, with white sand and a colourful coral reef in shallow waters. For the fish spotters, you can see a huge diversity: Nemo! Surgeonfish, Butterflyfish, Angelfish, Blue-spotted stingrays and multitudes of other tiny tropicals in a dazzling array of colours!!! Snorkelling is from traditional Jukung boat.
Day trip snorkelling by local jukung boat
Meeting at 08:00AM at the dive centre for check-in, coffee/tea
40-60 minute drive to Padang Bai
Dive/ snorkelling sites are a short boat ride away (not more than 15 minutes)
2 snorkelling sessions from the boat and then lunch (shower facilities are available)
Return to Sanur between 04:00- 05:00PM
Pick up times from hotels:
-Kuta/Seminyak/ Nusa Dua/ Jimbaran Pick up time 07:00AM
-Sanur hotel Pick up time 07:30/45AM
Area: Padang Bai
Visibility Over all 20 meter – can vary from 15-25 meter on the day. Water temperature varies: mostly 26-29 degrees on the surface, but from June-late October it can drop to 20 degrees. Wetsuits will be available at colder times or if preferred. It is highly recommended to wear at least a T-shirt or a rash guard to prevent sunburn.
Currents: suitable for snorkelling some sites you maybe drifting along with the current, an experienced snorkelling guide will be with you!
• Transfer from/to hotel (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua areas)
• Lunch, snacks & fruits, bottled water & soft drinks
• Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins and wetsuit if preferred)
• Snorkelling guide
• A safety/medic first aid kit
- We are a water refill station so please refill your water bottles and drink plenty of water
- Not included but available for sale: Reef Safe sunscreen lotion, a wide range of snorkel and dive equipment