Nusa Penida & Nusa Lembongan islands, just a short hop by boat from the East Bali coast offer snorkelers a unique experience. Manta point is one site to visit if conditions permit, with the majestic manta ray encounters sometimes in large numbers, although nature cannot be guaranteed! They can be seen up to the surface while snorkeling and freediving. The coral reefs surrounding the islands are abundant in marine life, hard and soft corals in multitudes of colours, reef fish, turtles, and pelagic fish can be spotted here.
Day trip by speedboat
Meeting at 08:00AM at the dive centre for check-in, coffee/tea
10-minute bus drive to the pier
45-minute boat ride to the first dive/snorkelling site
2 snorkelling sessions-lunch- 3rd snorkelling session
Return to Sanur around 05:00PM
Pick up times from hotels:
-Kuta/Seminyak/ Nusa Dua/ Jimbaran Pick-up time 07:00AM
-Sanur hotel Pick up time 07:30/45AM
Area: Nusa Lembongan / Nusa Penida
Visibility Over all 20 meter – can vary from 15-25 meter on the day. Water temperature varies: mostly 26-29 degrees, but from June-late October it can drop to 20 degrees at certain dive sites. Wetsuits will be available at colder times or if preferred. It is highly recommended to wear at least a T-shirt or a rash guard to prevent sunburn.
Currents: suitable for snorkelling but can be strong at times, so you maybe drifting along with it, an experienced snorkelling guide will be with you!
• Transfer from/to hotel (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua areas)
• Lunch, snacks & fruits, bottled water & soft drinks
• Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins and wetsuit if preferred)
• Snorkelling guide
• A safety/medic first aid kit
- We are a water refill station so please refill your water bottles and drink plenty of water
- Not included but available for sale: Reef Safe sunscreen lotion, a wide range of snorkel and dive equipment