- The Zephyr has a splashguard with a purge channel on the top of the snorkel to prevent water ingress
- There is an elliptical purge valve at the bottom for easy purging of any water that makes it past the upper splash guard and purge channel
- Integrated corrugation zone that allows for flexibility like a flex snorkel, but the rigidity of a non-flex
- The lower section rotates, allowing the user to get an ergonomic fit and allows for reduced jaw fatigue.
- Patented Comfobite mouthpieces, which does not require the user to clench their teeth, eliminate jaw fatigue
- An optional, smaller size Comfobite is available
- Comfobite mouthpieces are replaceable