The PADI Divemaster course is the first entry to the professional world of diving and is a very rewarding course. All 4 Diving Indonesia offers you an exclusive internship working alongside our best PADI Instructors as a team, enjoying the best diving in Bali. Here at All 4 Diving Indonesia we conduct our Divemaster internship program over a minimum of 2 to 3 weeks but ideally over 3 to 6 weeks for the most complete training.
What is the prerequisite?
- Certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and PADI Rescue Diver or qualifying certification from other training organization
- Be 18 years old
- Logged 40 scuba dives
- Completed EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months
- Medically evaluated and cleared for diving by a phisician within 12 months
What will you learn?
Divemaster course consist of:
Dive Theory and Diving Standards are taught through classroom sessions and self-study preparing you for your final Divemaster Exam. We provide great flexibility for lectures and exams as our aim is to see our PADI Divemaster candidates successful. Those students who need extra lectures or clarification on subjects can be assured our instructors are ready to help you every step of the way.
Consider taking Dive Theory Online, a PADI eLearning® program, that takes you step-by-step through dive physics, physiology, skills, equipment and environment, plus a Recreational Dive Planner (RDP) review. By successfully completing Dive Theory Online, you can get credit for half of the Divemaster Final Exam.
General diving, swimming and skills abilities
You will be required to complete the following to certify as a PADI Divemaster:
- 400m swim/800m snorkel/100m tired diver tow/15min float/rescue assessment
- Equipment exchange
- Multiple skill circuits to improve demonstration quality and problem solving
- Workshops in navigation, search and recovery, deep diving, mapping, dive site briefings, guiding certified divers
- Tour leader on our day trip boat, dive shop duties, emergency planning
Dive activities – Certified Divers
Learn the logistic of our dive operation, including how guide and organise day tips along with the day to day functions our retail shop. Accompany our senior instructors guide certified divers, supervise snorkelers and refresh skills for divers who haven’t been diving for a certain period of time.
Dive activities – Students Divers
Assisting instructors teach other PADI courses is a very important step of your training. All 4 Diving Academy starts several courses every day, so there is plenty of opportunity to assist on all levels of training. This part of the training is important to develop problem solving abilities and provide constructive feedback to students improving your skills as a professional diver. Assisting student divers is also very rewarding.
What is the material you need?
PADI Divemaster crew pack:
- The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving – a comprehensive overview of diving physics, physiology, and equipment.
- Divemaster slates
- PADI Divemaster Manual
- PADI Instructor Manual
- Scuba Tune-Up Guidebook
- DSD Cue Card
- Pro Logbook
What is included?
- full set rental equipment including dive computer
- Guaranteed pass and remediation
- Free sidemount try dive as well with DM course
- Language tuition in English, German, French, Indonesian
- 10% discount of purchasing dive gear at All4Divingindonesia
- lunch, snack, fruits, coffee, tea, soft drink & water
- Dive insurance