Menjangan Island diving
Menjangan Island Diving and Snorkelling Experience
Would you like to go diving or snorkeling in Menjangan Island Bali? Due to the distance from south Bali ( a 4+ hour drive) we do not recommend this as a day trip, but rather include this in one of our dive packages. The walls and reefs in Menjangan National park are really stunning and are suited for all experience levels.
With a really early start and if you don’t mind coming back late to Sanur, we can run it as a day trip, hence we leave the option in here for you. Please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss this option further.
- Transfers from & to hotel (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua areas)
- Lunch (packed in reusable bento boxes), snacks & fruits, water & soft drinks
- Full set of rental dive equipment & dive computer
- Tanks/weights, dive guide
- Insurance and safety kit incl. Nautilus Lifeline
- We are a water refill station so please refill your water bottles and drink plenty of water
- Not included but available for sale: Reef Safe sunscreen lotion besides a wide range of snorkel and dive equipment should you wish to purchase some of your own