Experience The Best Scuba Diving in Candidasa
Scuba diving in Candidasa is sometimes overlooked, but it is a very rewarding experience indeed. Some of the dive sites, however, are only suited for the more experienced divers due to currents that can be strong and tricky at times. With All 4 Diving Indonesia, you will always dive in small groups and our experienced dive guides do know the dive sites very well.
Gili Tepekong, Gili Mimpang and Gili Biaha are three mini rock formations that lie just offshore from Padang Bai, offering a good chance for bigger pelagic species like rays, white tip reef sharks, Mola sunfish (in season) and larger schools of fish. They are surrounded by remarkably healthy reefs and a great diversity of marine life.
Our driver will meet you at your hotel lobby at the appointed time to take you to our dive centre or, if you are staying with us just walk in after your breakfast. After check-in at the dive centre, a cup of coffee or tea we will start the drive up to Padang Bai at 08:00AM.
About one hour later we will get to Padang Bai where we get changed into dive gear and go out by local jukung boat. The dive sites are about 15 minutes boat ride away. We will visit two dive sites with a minimum of 1,5 hours surface interval and then head back for lunch onshore.
- Transfers from & to hotel (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua areas)
- Lunch (packed in reusable bento boxes), snacks & fruits, water & soft drinks
- Full set of rental dive equipment & dive computer
- Tanks/weights, dive guide
- Insurance and safety kit incl. Nautilus Lifeline
- We are a water refill station so please refill your water bottles and drink plenty of water
- Not included but available for sale: Reef Safe sunscreen lotion besides a wide range of snorkel and dive equipment should you wish to purchase some of your own
Excellent for more experienced divers. Generally we say AOW plus 50 dives, but please don’t hesitate to ask us further advise if your dive experience is slightly less.
The water temperatures around the Bali coastal sides (Tulamben, Amed, Padang Bai) are warm, 26-30 degrees.
This area is not suitable for dive courses due to strong and sometimes tricky currents.