Wreck, Reef & Manta Madness Dive and Stay Package
Wreck, Reef & Manta Madness Dive and Stay Package – 4 days diving/ 5 nights stay – start from 10,035,000 IDR
For those who have a little more time at hand, this package combines it all. From the dark volcanic sand areas of Amed to looking for mantas and Mola’s in Nusa Penida. And from the clear water of Padang bai to the famous US Liberty Wreck. 9 dives in total over 4 days, with a chance to experience all the diversity the East coast of Bali has to offer.
Day 1 Arrive in Bali. Pick up from Bali International Airport for transfer to Sanur area – Approx 30 mins. Overnight at AKAYA BALI Sanur https://akayabali.com/
Day 2 07:30-07:45 Meet at Hotel Lobby – 2 dives on Liberty Wreck and Tulamben area (Drop Off, Coral Garden). Overnight at AKAYA BALI Sanur
Day 3 07:45 meet at Hotel Lobby. Transfer to Padang Bai Harbour – Approx. 60 mins, to catch the Jukung (traditional fishing boat) for boat 2 dives. Overnight at AKAYA BALI Sanur
Day 4 07:45 meet at Hotel Lobby. Transfer to Amed – 2 dives in Amed area (Drop off, Japanese Wreck). Transfer to Sanur for overnight at AKAYA BALI Sanur
Day4 07:45 meet at Hotel Lobby. Transfer to Amed – 2 dives in Amed area (Drop off, Japanese Wreck). Transfer to Sanur for overnight at AKAYA BALI Sanur
Day 5 07:45 Meet at Hotel Lobby. Transfer to Sanur Harbour – Approx. 5 mins, to board our speed boat to Nusa Penida (approx. 40 Mins) – 3 dives Nusa Penida incl. manta point dive site. Overnight at AKAYA BALI Sanur
Day6 12.00 Check out – Transfer to Airport or to your South Bali hotel for onward journey – End of program
* Dive Package Price per person based on share room occupancy, subject to availability
* For certified Open Water Divers or above.
What is included?
- Free pickup and drop from/to airport
- 9 Dives
- Land and boat transport
- Accommodation including breakfast (based on shared room)
- Weights and tanks
- On diving days, lunch, snacks & fruit, drinking water, tea and coffee, soft drinks and towel
- Friendly and well-spoken English dive guide
- Local Dive insurance
What is excluded?
- Nitrox tank, 15lt tank, camera rental, private guide
- Extras as alcoholic drinks (after diving activities), massages and souvenirs
- Single occupancy room
- Extra day/night/early morning dives
- PADI Courses
Terms & Policy
In order to confirm the booking of Pelagic Madness Dive and Stay, guests are required to :
- Pay a non refundable 30% deposit of the total invoice within 14 days after guests confirmed the reservation.
- Balance of payment must be received at least 30 days prior to your date of arrival.
- The full amount of payment required immediately & need to be received prior to the check in dates for any reservation made within 30 days as a confirmation of the reservation.
- All payments will be non-refundable on cancellation made less than 30 days before arrival date
- If prepayment is not received within the terms and conditions, the booking will be considered cancelled.
- Unused services are non-refundable & non-transferable
Arrival in Bali: Generally it will take about 30 minutes from landing to clear Immigration and collect luggage (when multiple flights are landing, Immigration formalities may take longer). When you exit the terminal, turn to your right. Our driver will be waiting for you at the exit from the terminal building (it can be very crowded). Our driver will be holding sign with your name on it.
Daily Breakfast: AKAYA BALI Hotel will have breakfast available from 07:00AM onwards.