Pelagic Madness – 4 Days/3 Nights/5 Dives – from 6,350,000 IDR per person
“Pelagic Madness” is one of All 4 Diving Indonesia’s most exciting Bali dive safari packages and will suit the energetic and more advanced diver looking for action! The Pelagic Madness package centers in the Marine protected area of Nusa Penida, where the currents and colder oceanic upwellings bring in nutrients from the deep and with it come the bigger prizes…Reef Manta rays and the majestic Mola Mola make Nusa Penida one of the Bali dive and stay packages not to be missed. AKAYA BALI is our eco-friendly colonial-Hamptons style boutique hotel located in the heart of Sanur, only a 2 minute walk to the beach and with Nusa Penida at an easy reach.
2 days diving/ 5 dives
2 dives at Gili Tepekong
3 dives at Nusa Penida
Day 1 Arrive in Bali. Pick up from Bali International Airport for transfer to Sanur area – Approx 30 mins. Overnight at AKAYA BALI Sanur https://akayabali.com/
Day 2 07:30-07:45 Meet at Hotel Lobby. Transfer to Padang Bai Harbour – Approx. 60 mins, to catch the Jukung (traditional fishing boat) for boat 2 dives. Overnight at AKAYA BALI Sanur https://akayabali.com/
Day 3 07:45 Meet at Hotel Lobby. Transfer to Sanur Harbour – Approx. 5 mins, to board our speed boat to Nusa Penida (approx. 40 Mins) – 3 dives Nusa Penida incl. manta point dive site. Overnight at AKAYA BALI Sanur https://akayabali.com/
Day 4 12.00 Check out – Transfer to Airport or to your South Bali hotel for onward journey – End of program
* Dive Package Price per person based on share room occupancy, subject to availability
* For certified Open Water Divers or above.
What is included?
- Free pickup and drop from/to airport
- 5 Dives
- Land and boat transport
- Accommodation including breakfast (based on shared room)
- Weights and tanks
- On diving days, lunch, snacks & fruit, drinking water, tea and coffee, soft drinks and towel
- Friendly and well-spoken English dive guide
- Local Dive insurance
What is excluded?
- Nitrox tank, 15lt tank, camera rental, private guide
- Extras as alcoholic drinks (after diving activities), massages and souvenirs
- Single occupancy room
- Extra day/night/early morning dives
- PADI Courses
Terms & Policy
In order to confirm the booking of Pelagic Madness Dive and Stay, guests are required to :
- Pay a non refundable 30% deposit of the total invoice within 14 days after guests confirmed the reservation.
- Balance of payment must be received at least 30 days prior to your date of arrival.
- The full amount of payment required immediately & need to be received prior to the check in dates for any reservation made within 30 days as a confirmation of the reservation.
- All payments will be non-refundable on cancellation made less than 30 days before arrival date
- If prepayment is not received within the terms and conditions, the booking will be considered cancelled.
- Unused services are non-refundable & non-transferable
Arrival in Bali: Generally it will take about 30 minutes from landing to clear Immigration and collect luggage (when multiple flights are landing, Immigration formalities may take longer). When you exit the terminal, turn to your right. Our driver will be waiting for you at the exit from the terminal building (it can be very crowded). Our driver will be holding sign with your name on it.
Daily Breakfast: AKAYA BALI Hotel will have breakfast available from 07:00AM onwards.