Explore Bali – 6 Days/5 Nights/8 Dives – from 10,850,000 IDR per person
The Explore Bali Dive and Stay Package, will appeal to the diver looking for an added cultural experience at the same time enjoying the amazing diving of Bali’s East coast. This package not only includes the dive destinations of Tulamben and Nusa Penida but also ventures into central Bali and the cultural and artistic hub of Ubud and the volcanic lakes and mountains of Kintamani. Overnight stay will be in Oceanview Tulamben, in Sanur in our own eco-friendly, colonial-Hamptons style boutique AKAYA BALI located in the heart of Sanur.
Day 1 Arrive in Bali.Pick up from Bali International Airport for transfer to Tulamben – Approx 2hr 30mins. Overnight at Ocean View Tulamben hotel www.oceanviewtulamben.com
Day 2 08.30 Meet at Hotel Lobby 2 dives on Liberty Wreck and Tulamben area (Drop Off, Coral Garden), 1 night dive at the Wreck. Overnight at Ocean View Tulamben hotel www.oceanviewtulamben.com
Day 3 08:30 meet at Hotel Lobby. Transfer to Amed – 2 dives in Amed area (Drop off, Japanese Wreck). Transfer to Sanur for overnight at AKAYA BALI Sanur https://akayabali.com/
Day 4 07:45 Meet at Hotel Lobby. Transfer to Sanur Harbour – Approx. 5 mins, to board our speed boat to Nusa Penida (approx. 40 Mins) – 3 dives Nusa Penida incl. manta point dive site. Overnight at AKAYA BALI Sanur https://akayabali.com/
Day 5 08.30 Meet at Hotel Lobby. Cultural Tour – First Stop will be to admire the Barong Dance (balinese traditional dance), you will than drive to Ubud to visit the Monkey Forest and walk around the Ubud traditional market, after your lunch in Ubud you will go to the rice terraces at Tegallalang Village, on your way back you will stop at Kopi Luwak farm (the most famous and delicious Coffee in the World) and your final stop will be at Tanah Lot Temple (wonderful pictures can be taken at sunset time). Overnight at AKAYA BALI Sanur https://akayabali.com/
Day 6 12.00 Check out – Transfer from hotel in Sanur to Airport – approx. 30 min.
* Dive Package Price per person based on share room occupancy, Subject to availability
* For Open Water Divers or above.
What is included?
- Free pickup and drop from/to airport
- 8 Dives
- Land and boat transport
- Accommodation including breakfast (based on shared room)
- Weights and tanks
- Lunch, snacks & fruit, bottled water & soft drinks and towel
- Friendly and well spoken English dive guide
- Local Dive insurance
What is excluded?
- Nitrox tank, 15lt tank, camera rental, private guide
- Alcoholic drinks (after diving activities), massages and souvenirs
- Single occupancy room
- Extra day/night/early morning dives
- PADI Courses
Terms & Policy
In order to confirm the booking of Pelagic Madness Dive and Stay Package, guests are required to :
- Pay a non refundable 30% deposit of the total invoice within 14 days after guests confirmed the reservation.
- Balance of payment must be received at least 30 days prior to your date of arrival.
- The full amount of payment required immediately & need to be received prior to the check in dates for any reservation made within 30 days as a confirmation of the reservation.
- All payments will be non-refundable on cancellation made less than 30 days before arrival date
- If prepayment is not received within the terms and conditions, the booking will be considered cancelled.
- Unused services are non-refundable & non-transferable
Arrival in Bali: Generally, it will take about 30 minutes from landing to clear Immigration and collect luggage (when multiple flights are landing, Immigration formalities may take longer). When you exit the terminal, turn to your right. Our driver will be waiting for you at the exit from the terminal building (it can be very crowded). Our driver will be holding sign with your name on it.
Daily Breakfast: Generally, hotels will begin serving breakfast at 07:00. On diving days, we suggest you to speak to reception staff to organize an early or takeaway breakfast.