COVID-19 Update : July, 17 2020
Status and booking procedures
At the moment (July 2020) Bali is open for local tourism. International travels are not possible as of yet, we are waiting for the Indonesian Government to lift the emergency status and open up visa on arrival processes. The estimated time frame for this to happen is the middle of September. We will keep you posted here and on our social media channels.
Please rest assured that you can book your diving with confidence, in case it turns out you cannot make it due to COVID-19 travel restrictions we will issue a credit voucher valid till the end of December 2021 for the amount paid (no fees). If your rescheduled date falls in 2021 we will honour the 2020 dive prices.
If you find yourself in Bali, please contact us or pass by, we would love to take you out diving!
Health and safety
Providing a safe and clean environment for our guests and team members has always been a top priority. From the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken measures to protect the health and safety of our guests and staff members. We will continue monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and apply updates to the recommended procedures and protocols as set by the World Health Organization, DAN, the Indonesian Government and local authorities.
We are continuously keeping our premises extra clean and are ensuring that all regulations from the local government are met. This includes for example:
- Performing body temperature checks at all entry points in dive centre area
- Hand sanitizers available in public areas (for example, at all entrances, reception areas, and restaurants)
- We have hand wash facilities before entering into the dive centre
- We have face mask, hand sanitizer and sanitizer wipes for sale
- We will have an information board about health protocols we kindly ask you to follow
- Practice physical distancing measures 1 m
- We will frequently clean and disinfect most touched surfaces, such as light switches, doorknobs, reception area.
- Wearing of masks for staff and guest is mandatory
- Hand sanitizer and wet tissues will be provided in the car on our day trips
- We will have special dive equipment cleaning procedures, disinfecting individual items in separate containers for further isolation and all areas clearly marked
- All work stations, desks and help counters will have proper sanitation products, including hand sanitizer and we will provide personal hand sanitizers to all staff directly assisting customers
- Provide cashless payment facilities and use as much as possible (EDC machine and online payment)
- We will ask for health questionnaires and registration of all guests
- Ongoing communication and training staff about safety protocols
- We have an emergency handling protocol in place for any possible cases